I had a very nice last month so I just thought I will review it again so that I can smile whenever I read it :) (warning to many ‘I”s in it)
- My Interview with Anouska got published on the first issue of Atomica. It was my first interview with a blogger too!
- I viewed and got inspired by Lookbook A LOT! I actually know the regulars ;)
- I really changed a lot of my sidebar display so now I am happy with it. I thought it was too populated last time.
- I got accepted as a team member at High School Pieces! Wo-oh my first job ^_^
- I viewed quite a handful of blogs which made me very happy since each of these blogs were unique and interesting.
- I quite forgot to study in between so will spend more time studying next month than the internet (which is very addictive, isn’t it?)
- I have already submitted two articles, one for Atomica (which will be published in their march issue) it features style blogger Keri while I review some colors of 2010. Another article is of High School Pieces which I hope they publish since haven’t received a reply from them.. *fingers crossed*.
- I took an interview with another photographer and photo blogger called Lucy and will publish it shortly.
- I found an online gig called Faebric were they put interviews of aspiring photographers/editors/models so I might be submitting something to them .Those who think they are interested to get featured by an interview, I will help you! (by interviewing you i guess).
- I actually found an online Indian fashion magazine called Y! it is owned by blogger whose name I don’t really know but I like his blog. It is actually very nice (the magazine) so you can view it too!
That’s it! because whoever is reading this must be really bored because this whole post was *me,me,me,me*. Will return to fashion soon!