“And suddenly, I felt nothing”
- Edward Norton, Fight Club
After a lot of drafts and post – ideas, I have come up with this post which mainly outlines the ten reasons on how I wasted my last five months.
- I interned for an Indian Fashion Retail website this summer which basically meant going and coming back the opposite side of Delhi every week + brainstorming (or not)
- We had a summer for exactly a month after which exam papers were pushed into our desks. So I spent my free time the whole summer trying to study.
- It’s so hot, I want to cry
- I have been trying to write a short story whose title has been tentatively named “Elapse”. I will try to get it published by the end of this year
- I have decided to give my SATS and IELTS this year so I have been trying to study for those too.
- Differentiation is a bitch
- Spend my time listening to Death Cab for Cutie, Band of Horses, Laura Marling and Good old Elliot
- Looking for more blogging jobs
- I am a highly lazy person whose best friend is the couch in her room and a lot of Diet Coke.
- I have been watching to much Fight Club. Yep, that’s a reason
So anywho, I just wanted to talk about how Gaga is donning Vogue again after March for their hyped September issue. I went on to Fashionista where they posted all the major magazine covers for September, which frankly, seems highly disappointing. I mean the covers are not artistic at all but highly commercial. But I rather liked Bazaar’s UK cover with Keira Knightly.
On a brighter note, Badgley Mischka celebrated 24 years in fashion! Happy anniversary guys!